| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jalal Abad in May is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.7 °C (94.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in May is droughty. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 14:16 long with an average length of 13:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Jalal Abad May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Jalal Abad:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) N
- Chitral, Pakistan - 200.6 kms (124.7 miles) NE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 174 kms (108.1 miles) NE
- Dir, Pakistan - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NE
- Balakot, Pakistan - 264.6 kms (164.4 miles) E
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 114.8 kms (71.3 miles) ESE
- Murree, Pakistan - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) ESE
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 259.1 kms (161 miles) ESE
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 343.8 kms (213.7 miles) ESE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 294 kms (182.7 miles) S