| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jalal Abad in March is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in March is dry. A mere 39.2mm (1.5in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 11:22 long and the longest day is 12:27 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Jalal Abad March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Jalal Abad:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) N
- Chitral, Pakistan - 200.6 kms (124.7 miles) NE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 174 kms (108.1 miles) NE
- Dir, Pakistan - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NE
- Balakot, Pakistan - 264.6 kms (164.4 miles) E
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 114.8 kms (71.3 miles) ESE
- Murree, Pakistan - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) ESE
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 259.1 kms (161 miles) ESE
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 343.8 kms (213.7 miles) ESE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 294 kms (182.7 miles) S