| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jalal Abad in June is very, very hot at 32.7 °C (90.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40.4 °C (104.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.7 °C (76.5 °F).
- In June the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in June is arid. An airy 1.4mm (0.1in) of fluid falls.
- The shortest day is 14:17 long and the longest day is 14:26 long with an average length of 14:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Jalal Abad June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Jalal Abad:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) N
- Chitral, Pakistan - 200.6 kms (124.7 miles) NE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 174 kms (108.1 miles) NE
- Dir, Pakistan - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NE
- Balakot, Pakistan - 264.6 kms (164.4 miles) E
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 114.8 kms (71.3 miles) ESE
- Murree, Pakistan - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) ESE
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 259.1 kms (161 miles) ESE
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 343.8 kms (213.7 miles) ESE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 294 kms (182.7 miles) S