| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Jalal Abad in July is very, very hot at 32.8 °C (91.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.3 °C (102.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in July is arid. An airy 6.9mm (0.3in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 13:53 long and the longest day is 14:24 long with an average length of 14:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Jalal Abad July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Jalal Abad, Afghanistan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Jalal Abad:
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 298.4 kms (185.4 miles) N
- Chitral, Pakistan - 200.6 kms (124.7 miles) NE
- Drosh, Pakistan - 174 kms (108.1 miles) NE
- Dir, Pakistan - 152.4 kms (94.7 miles) NE
- Balakot, Pakistan - 264.6 kms (164.4 miles) E
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 114.8 kms (71.3 miles) ESE
- Murree, Pakistan - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) ESE
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 259.1 kms (161 miles) ESE
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 343.8 kms (213.7 miles) ESE
- Dera Ismail Khan, Pakistan - 294 kms (182.7 miles) S